Size: 5.3" x 3" x .6"
Weight: 7.5 Ounces
Output 1: 12V (150-300A).
Output 2: USB 5V 2.1A
Input 2: USB 5V 2A
Minimum Cycles: 500+
-One JUNOJUMPER 2 unit
-One pair of proprietary SMARTEC SAFE jumper cables
-One 12 inches USB to Micro USB cord
-One AC USB wall adapter
⚡ WHY YOU NEED THE JUNOJUMPER 2
- The JUNOJUMPER 2 is a sleek, lightweight external battery that houses an impressive 6,000 mAh battery pack capable of jumping a completely dead car battery in seconds!
- With its sleek form factor of 5.3" x 3" x .6", this little device produces a 12 Volt output at a peak of 300 amps to ensure that your dead automobile or motorcycle battery can be brought back to life. 300 Amps is enough to jumpstart almost all 4-Cylinder and 6-Cylinder engines as well as possibly enough to jump start more depending on type of model.
- Weights 7.5 ounces (the iPhone is 3.95 Ounces) making it extremely lightweight and portable. Its lightweight slim fit makes it convenient and easy to use for any one
- Ideal for any emergency, the Juno Jumper can power up your phone or tablet, jump your car, and can even serve as a flashlight.
- Built in smart cables stop users from harming themselves or their vehicles by notifying the user if the cables are connected to the wrong terminals and stopping the flow of electricity.
- The multi-functional battery equip with Japanese Seiko IC features an USB 5V 2.1A output allowing it to charge power hungry devices such as smartphones, cameras, and tablets. Users will never again have to worry about being stranded with a dead phone or car battery.
Throw this device in your purse, carry it in your back pocket, store it in your glove compartment – one day, you’ll be thanking yourself. Just two uses of the Juno Jumper pay itself back. It is less expensive than roadside assistance and most large jump starter batteries. Plus the convenience of its size and ability to charge other devices makes a small investment with large returns!
DO NOT attempt jumping vehicles that require more than 300 Amps of power, such as V8 trucks or Diesel trucks, as it may be harmful to the JUNOJUMPER battery.
*Please use 5V/2A adapter for better recharge result*
JUNOJUMPER 2 charges via Micro USB cable only.
Shipping and Returns
We hope you have enjoyed your online shopping experience with Portable4Life.com. Please refer to our section 'Shipping and Returns' for a complete guide on shipping and how returns are processed. All of our products are shipped Free within the US. You can contact us for information regarding freight cost outside the US or for expedite shipping. All returns will be processed under our terms contained in our Returns Policy.
- The Portable4Life Team
Complete the form below after a purchase (to request refund) or before a purchase (to get the lowest price):
The Following Conditions Apply:
-Product must be identical product (no add-ons no variations)
- It must be the same manufacturer with same warrant, model and year, and must be in stock (available product)
- No clearance or close-out items apply
- We won’t match prices based on pricing errors from other websites
- Price applies to Total Price including Shipping, Taxes, and discounts. We reserve the right to verify all of the above before issuing any refund
JUNOJUMPER V2 Edition
JUNOJUMPER V2 Edition
Paypal Credit - Buy Now, Pay Later!
Buy Now, Pay Later! - 100% Interest-Free
PayPal Credit gives you the freedom to buy today and pay over 6 months with no interest. Buy now and pay later! If you already have a PayPal account approval is quick and easy.
How to use Paypal Credit
Select PayPal as your payment method.
At checkout, select PayPal as your payment method. You will then be directed to the PayPal site.
Apply for PayPal Credit.
At the PayPal confirmation page, look for PayPal Credit and click to apply. You should get a decision in seconds.
Pay over 6 installments
If approved, you are set. Buy instantly with PayPal Credit from your PayPal account and enjoy no interest for 6 months!
Why Paypal Credit?
Buy Now, Pay Later.
No Interest for 6 Months
Enjoy the Freedom. No full upfront costs.